When you are running a food plant the most important thing is that you are up to standardized codes. Furthermore, Kentucky Termite & Pest Control understands how important it is for every business to be in compliance with third party rating systems such as AIB. We have a highly trained staff that knows the ins and outs of these third party rating systems. We will work with you to develop a pest control plan that fits the needs of your New Albany, Jeffersonville, or Louisville business.
Kentucky Termite & Pest Control can offer your business:
• Maintain Compliance
• Pass audits with superior results
• Customized Integrated Pest Management program for your facility’s needs
• Installation and maintenance of fly lights, rodent stations, and any other necessary equipment
• Maintenance of log book on premises to record sightings and pest pressures
• Dedicated Account Manager for ease of communication
• 24/7 Monitoring
• Services performed using handheld technology
• Detailed and customizable trend reports
• Emergency services
Get a FREE inspection and pest control quote for your New Albany, Jeffersonville, or Louisville facility today!